Learn to trade momentum stocks – Technical Analysis strategy
This new course is unique in many ways. It’s based on an oscillator which is the most popular one. So it would not be difficult for students to correlate with the concept. It is an oscillator but will not cover classic concepts. Means, No diversion! No Overbought! No Oversold! No trend line on oscillator! This unique concept will try to get a clear divider to differentiate between the momentum stocks and the inactive stocks. When here talking of inactive stocks, talking of stocks which are in a consolidation phase, or in a sideways price movement or taking correction, or are in a downward trend. We can ignore these stocks and try to have a position in momentum stocks.
What Will I Learn?
- Learning to trade momentum stocks. How to pick stocks, commodities, and currencies for sharp moves in the shorter time frame as well as positional trades.
- #1 method of technical analysis in the stock market trading and investing. A strong system is very important for any trading activity. Buying when demand is high.
- One can participate in multi-bagger stocks and learn how the momentum can help to find the multi-baggers.
- Trading the right stock at the right time. One piece of advice - always trade or invest in fundamentally strong stocks.
- Understanding the relationship between breakouts and momentum. Momentum is generated at the time of breakout OR momentum triggers the breakouts.